Monday 26 January 2015


Hi
My name is Read Mahfuod I am a FD animation and illustration student, I have made this blog mostly for  college work ,and to share with you some of my won work which I do during my free time working on 3d animation computer programmes is one of my must  enjoyable hoppy  which  I have filled my free time with  over 10 years , I spend  hours trying to discover new technique on  graphic and 3d animation programs such as  Photoshop ,illustrator  ,Maya and  3d max  .
last year I have  reached  a first step of   my dream  that when I started  my first professional learning  by enrolling  at first year FD animation and illustration course  in Newcastle college which is going to be step towards being professional animator .



1 comment:

  1. Hi Raed, I have seen your amazing art work. I am looking for a mascot to create for smoothies and juice shop.I love your strawberry creation. If you could let me know if you can help with creating the mascot like that would be great. We can work on upworks.com and I can assign you the project there. Thanks,Mike

    ReplyDelete