Thursday 12 March 2015

Character Design (Final)



Dr.RLS  is a rap nickname for an animated rap Lizard singer. He is 16 years old and so impressed withhip hop music and hip hoplifestyle. Moreover, he is a big fan of famous rap singers such as Eminem

Dr.RLS always spend almost his free time with friends in his own small studio, which it is made in a small room having computer with recording software and some recording equipment to compose some beat and lyrics for rap songs

As he has established with his two best friends a hip hop band, doing some local concerts for their friends showing that they are on their way to achieve their dreams to become a famous hip hop band.

Dr.RLS band like to wear hip hop fashion which contains starter jackets male, athletic jerseys classic tall tee visors and big trousers
 
 
 
 
 
 
Character Design story board
 
 
My final 3d model after I rigged it is able to do some movement but it need more work
human walk cycle after in basic human shape





project evaluation
Character design project was a good chance to learn new techniques such as how
-First we learnt how to create 3 view projection character which uses to be reference to build 3d model of it .
-Second I learnt how to build 3d character using cinema 4d program .
-final I learnt how to rig character to make the 3d model apple to be animated   
I think I did well in this project but haven’t be able the limit time I haven’t been able to finish my character shape and rig which I am going to do later on
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment