Monday 16 February 2015

Charterer Design (2D projection reference )

Charterer Design
In this Module we have been ask to build character to be animated in cinema 4d
my character is a rap singer to build this character I did search about hip hop fashion and lifestyle which contains big trouser that make the person who is warring them looks like has a short legs which remind me by the shape of lizard for That my charterer is lizard rap singer

To build a 2d projection reference for my model to use it later to build a 3d model of my character ,
I used Photoshop to draw fast sketching by using brush tool and layering technique . 
 
To give  more quality to my 2d model  I used adobe illustrator to line out  the 3 projection view of my character so used to do it pen tool and layering technique
finally  the 2D 3 projection  views model  is ready to be use as refrence to build the 3Dmodel .
next week target
1-start work on 3d model
2-work on essay
3-work on contextual studies

No comments:

Post a Comment